Bacteriophage Therapy is an attractive approach to tackle the escalating resistance against antibiotics; over the years, this upcoming class of target specific therapeutic agents has generated significant enthusiasm within the medical science community
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Bacteriophage Therapeutics Market, 2022-2035” report to its list of offerings.
The report features an extensive study on the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely evolution and future opportunities associated with the bacteriophage therapeutics market.
The study underlines an in-depth analysis, highlighting the key drivers and the market trends related to this evolving segment of the pharmaceutical industry. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A summary of the key insights from the bacteriophage therapeutics market. It offers a high-level view on the current state of the market and its likely evolution in the mid to long term.
- A general overview of the historical evolution of bacteriophages and their biology. It also includes a detailed discussion on applications of bacteriophage therapy. The chapter concludes with a discussion on the various advantages and limitations associated with the bacteriophage therapy.
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape of bacteriophage therapeutics, including information on their current status of development, key therapeutic areas, type of bacterial strain, target disease indication, type of therapy, route of administration, and information on bacteriophage related technologies.
- An overview of the current status of the market with respect to the players engaged in the manufacturing of bacteriophage therapeutics, featuring information on the year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, and leading developers.
- Elaborate profiles of the prominent players engaged in the development of bacteriophage therapeutics.
- An in-depth analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies, based on several relevant parameters, such as trial registration year, trial phase, enrolled patient population, study design, type of sponsor / collaborator, most active players, registered trials, and geographical region.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to bacteriophage therapeutics. It includes information on key parameters. It also highlights the leading industry and non-industry players and individual assignees.
- An in-depth analysis of various publications for bacteriophage therapeutics, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of publication, type of article, popular keywords, most popular publishers, key journals. It also highlights benchmarking of the publications to develop more insightful opinions on the recent trends related to research and development in this area.
- A detailed study of the various grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in projects related to bacteriophage therapeutics, since 2017, highlighting various important parameters.
- An in-depth analysis of the investments made, including grants, venture capital financing, initial public offering, secondary offering, private placement, equity and debt funding, at various stages of development, in companies that are focused on developing bacteriophage therapeutics.
- A detailed study of the recent collaborations and partnership established in this domain since 2017, including the details of deals that were / are focused on the development of bacteriophage therapeutics.
- An analysis of the various start-ups engaged in the development of bacteriophage therapeutics, based on relevant parameters, such as pipeline strength, pipeline maturity, indication diversity, number of patents, financial support and partnership activity
The financial opportunity within the bacteriophage therapeutics market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Type of Therapeutic Area
- Gastrointestinal Infections
- Bacterial Dysentery
- Multiple Infections
- Other Infections
- Distribution by Route of Administration
- Oral Route
- Rectal Route
- Intravesical Route
- Topical Route
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
Key Companies covered in the report
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics
- Eliava BioPreparations
- NPO Microgen
- Pherecydes Pharma
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/bacteriophage-therapy-market.html
You may also be interested in the following titles:
You may also like to learn what our experts are sharing in Roots educational series:
|T-cell Immunotherapies: The Future of Modern Cancer Treatments|
|Monkeypox: Disease Overview, Transmission and Diagnosis|
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415